Goodness gracious – I have been MIA. I do have a fun surprise coming up – which can account for a portion of my absence!
But for now – the Weekly Chase!
So. First things first. Last week’s recap:
1. Drink more water – at least 80 ounces per day. Still having some difficulty with this at work. Didn’t really meet this goal this week.
2. Plank a day. 4/7 days. Need to work on this one, too.
3. Get in at least two AM runs this week – not including my LR on Saturday. Got one AM run in…and didn’t even run this Saturday – with 2 feet of snow, it would have been pretty impossible. I need a treadmill (but first I would need somewhere to put it in our little Brooklyn apartment).
4. Finish the Empire State Building Run-up strong. BAM! Recap coming! (Spoiler Alert – I made it to the top!)
Not the most productive week ever. On to the next…
My Weekly Chase – February 11
1. Keep working on drinking water consistently throughout the day.
2. Get in at least 3 runs this week.
3. Floss every night.
4. Plank a day.
What are your goals for the week?!