So it is day 5 of the Fitness Cheerleader’s August Healthy Living/Fitness Blogger Writing Challenge!
5 Foods You Can’t Live Without
Today I thought it would be fun to add BLC’s foods list as well! I think you will see with our lists that opposites really do attract
My Top Foods:
1. Oatmeal – so many ways to prepare it, so many topping options & super filling! Definitely always have to have oatmeal in the house.
2. Sushi – probably the main reason I still eat fish on occasion. I could literally eat my weight in Eel Rolls.
3. Eggs – if a restaurant serves breakfast all day, you can guarantee I will be ordering 2 eggs, over easy with hash browns. Done & done.
4. Vegetable Soup – or just soup in general but my favorite is a soup full of veggies. I could definitely eat veggie soup every day – even in the summer.
5. All things pickled – I love a good pickled veggie. Regular pickles, pickled tomatoes, the pickle plate at my fav whiskey bar…gimme a pickle, I’ll be happy.
BLC’s Top Foods:
1. Breakfast Burritos – he grew up in SoCal so he is a big Mexican food fan…you shall see but these do include eggs so I guess we are a tad bit a like.
2. Chips & Salsa – BLC could literally eat this every day, for every meal. I am also a fan but not to his obsessive extent.
3. Kung Pao Chicken – I am convinced this one is only on here because we watched a Chinese food show on Food Network today & they made a delicious looking Kung Pao. He concurred.
4. Enchiladas – told you he was a big Mexican food fan. I also really love cheese enchiladas, though. Not gonna lie.
5. Spaghetti with Meat Sauce – this one I can say I actually make for him (with soy chorizo as the “meat”). I’m such a good wife.
Hope you enjoyed! What are 5 foods you couldn’t live without?