Yesterday I really didn’t want to spend too much time making dinner (AKA laziness) so I decided to make something that took minimal effort & it turned out phenomenal!
The two stars of the recipe were
Mr. Avocado &
Ahi Tuna Steaks.
So without further ado, the easiest recipe ever…
Seared Ahi Tuna on Avocado Mash (makes 2 servings)
2 Ahi Tuna Steaks
2 TB salsa (I used Trader Joe’s Salsa Verde)
Olive oil spray
Sesame Ginger Dressing (optional for drizzle on top)
1. Spray a nonstick pan with olive oil spray and heat over medium heat for about 1-2 minutes.
2. Spray each tuna steak with olive oil spray & sprinkle with sea salt.
3. Place both tuna steak on the preheated pan and sear each side for 1 minute.
4. While tuna steaks are searing, mix avocado & salsa, leaving chunks of avocado in the mixture.
5. Spread the mixture on two plates.
6. Slice the seared tuna steaks in strips & place on top of avocado mash.
7. Drizzle with Sesame Ginger dressing (optional)