She left me a super sweet message telling me she had nominated me & I’ve gotta say I was shocked! I’m still accepting the fact that people other than my mother, mother-in-law & husband actually read my blog so getting nominated was really an honor (cheesy, I know – but true!). I’m just glad that someone actually enjoys reading my rants
Thanks, Megan! BTW, I love your blog, too! I’m so glad we are running RTB together in the fall! Hopefully we can run together before that! Make sure to check out her blog!
So there are a few rules you need to follow to accept this award:
Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
Share 7 facts about yourself.
Nominate some other blogs you like for this award.
Post a comment on each of your nominees’ blogs telling them about the nomination.
& now for 7 facts about me:
1. I am obsessed with my pup, Freckles. (As if you didn’t already know that…)
I mean, how could you not be in love with that face?
She is like a little person & it is really amazing how she can do any little thing & all I wanna do is hug her forever. I’m totally weird but it is the truth. I think it may be because I lost my first dog way too early (long, sad story…we won’t go there) so I think it makes me cherish Freck that much more.
Dang, I’m obsessed.
2. I only started running in college & never ran more than 4 miles straight until this year – as in January of 2012.
Since then I have run the NYC Half &
The Brooklyn Half. It’s amazing what training & dedication can do
3. I hoard magazines. Mainly because I subscribe to 9 different magazines. I used to be able to read them all because I would constantly go on the elliptical & read a magazine. Since I have started running, no more magazine time! Now I have a stockpile in my bedroom that I’m sure BLC would love to disappear…
My magazine subscription list:
My fav is Runners World!
4. I got married on April 16, 2012 to my best friend. BLC is absolutely amazing & I’m so lucky to have him. I tend to have a bit of a temper & he is super mellow so he definitely evens me out. I have no idea what I would do without him!!
5. I am always the first one to know any & all celebrity gossip. My Google Reader is full of Perezhilton, TMZ, etc. I also get emails from US Weekly. It is sad but I’m almost proud when I find out the news first & get to tell everyone. Maybe proud shouldn’t be the word…
6. I am an attorney…albeit an unemployed attorney. I am licensed in CA & NY. Anyone wanna give me a job?
7. I will drive 30 minutes to go to a Trader Joe’s even if another supermarket is only five minutes away. I just love TJ’s.
I have been meaning to write a My Favorites of Trader Joe’s post – & I will soon! I swear…I say that a lot. But I mean it this time!!
So now I get to nominate some other blogs for the award! I have a lot of blogs that I read but a few that have recently stuck out in my mind that I really love! I would nominate a ton but that just isn’t practical so I decided on 7 to stay with the 7 theme…(I know they may already be nominated but I still wanna pass on the love!)
Thanks to all those wonderful blogs who make my procrastination sooo much easier